Friday 5 August 2016

Foxy Friends

It's been a while since I posted anything but I received some new Stampin' Up! products this week and just had to have a play.

The card I made was using the Foxy Friends bundle, which also happens to be the stamp set being spotlighted over at What Will You Stamp.

 
To make this card I used Smoky Slate ink to stamp some of the mushrooms from the Foxy Friends stamp set, and a greeting from the retired Hello stamp set, onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock 

I attached this to a card base that I made using Calypso Coral cardstock, along with a piece of patterned paper from the A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack.

To mask the join between then patterned paper, and Whisper White cardstock, I used some Smoky Slate Stitched Ribbon.

The fox was stamped using Calypso Coral ink and then punched out using the Fox Builder Punch.  I then attached it to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love the layout of your card -- that designer paper is a real wow!!

    ReplyDelete