Monday 29 May 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop - 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue Sneak Peak


Hi and welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop - Annual Catalogue Sneak Peak.

Today we are showcasing some of the fantastic products from the Stampin' Up!® 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue which we have been able to pre-order as Demonstrators.  Don't worry though, they'll be available on 1st June!

There are so many amazing suites and products in this new catalogue, but one of my favourites is the Lovely Inside & Out stamp set and matching Lovely Words thinlets dies.  So the card I have made today features this bundle, along with another new stamp set, Tabs for Everything, and 2 of the new inks from the 2017-2019 In Colour Collection - Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist.


To create my card, I used one of the images from the Lovely Inside & Out stamp set and stamped it on Whisper White cardstock using Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist and Bermuda Bay ink.

I then cut out the 'hugs' using one of the dies from the Lovely Words thinlets set and framed it using Bermuda Bay cardstock which I created using 2 of the larger circle dies from the Layering Circles Framelits Dies.


I used Bermuda Bay for the card base, and to complete the card, I added a sentiment from the Tabs for Everything stamp set which I punched out using the Classic Label punch.

I hope you've enjoyed stopping by.  I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment.

For plenty more sneak peaks and inspiration, make sure you stop by and check out the other creations on this blog hop.

Sarah


9 comments:

  1. Love this colour combo! Your card is so fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW those colours just POP!!! Love it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colours Sarah. 2 of my faves :) Perfect card to showcase this wonderful set xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout of the card, how you have created the circle the focal point of the sentiment. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love this card - the colours work so well together & your sentiment complements it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy and bright card. The colours just POP and the word dies are starting to do something to me. The colours complement each other so well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so bold and bright that it's like a lovely warm hug in itself! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the bright and happy colours. The For You tab is a great touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours, it catches the eye. A very lovely card.

    ReplyDelete