Sunday 14 January 2018

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop - Sale-A-Bration & Occasions Catty Hop


Hi!

I'm back with my first post for the year and am super excited as I'm joining the Crazy Crafters to showcase some of the amazing products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogues.

There are some many fantastic sets in the Occasions Catalogue and it was tough deciding which suite to showcase, but I can't go past the Tutti-Frutti Suite. 


The Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper is so fun and bright and the Fruit Basket stamp set and coordinating Itty Bitty Fruit Punch Pack are adorable!  They're the perfect size for making mini 3"x3" cards and that's exactly what I did.


For my first card, I decided to feature the pears, which I stamped in Lemon Lime Twist and Soft Suede.  The pears are cut out using the coordinating punch and then adhered to a circle I cut out using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. For the card base I used Whisper White and Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and the Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper.


For the second card, I stamped the strawberries in Real Red and Lemon Lime Twist and then cut them out with the coordinating punch.  For the card base I used Whisper White and Real Red cardstock and the Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper.


These cards were really easy and quick to make.  I'll definitely be playing with this suite more!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the blog hop to see some more products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Brations Catalogues.  The full lineup is listed below.

Thanks for stopping by.   I would love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment!

Sarah

6 comments:

  1. I love the Tutti Frutti suite and your little notecards are gorgeous!!!
    They fit well in the mini pizza boxes too for gifts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Sarah - the strawberry one especially is making my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set and you have just inspired me to get it out and have a play....Great cards Sarah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards Sarah. Haven't got this set yet but i need it. These cards are seriously adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are cute and fun! I love that DSP, it's so colourful.

    ReplyDelete