Friday 12 February 2016

Botanicals For You


Today I'm sharing with you some pretty simple cards I made using the Stampin' Up! Botanicals For You stamp set.  This set is from the C catalog and I just love the big bold sentiment.
I used Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Mint Macaron to create the background, which was stamped using the Watercolor Wash stamp.  To make the sentiment really stand out, I used Basic Black ink and then applied Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder.

I decided to mix it up a bit and used different embellishments on each card: Crushed Curry enamel dots on one, the smallest flower from the Botanicals For You set with some rhinestones on another, and the Hearts Border Punch to create little hearts which I then covered in Dazzling Details for a bit of bling.

I really enjoyed making these cards as they were super quick and easy, which is great for someone who's time poor like me.  Even better though is that they can be jazzed up quite easily at a later date.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment