Sunday 18 November 2018

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Dena Rekow


Hi all!

Today I'm taking part in the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with special guest Dena Rekow.

I love Dena's creations so I'm very excited to be taking part in a blog hop with her!

Dena's card that I chose to  CASE (Copy and Selectively Edit) are these. The layout really appealed to me and I like the simplicity of the design.


For my card, I started with a Melon Mambo base and added a Powder Pink layer on top.  I then dry embossed a piece of vellum using the Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.


I then die cut a scalloped circle and the word wish from a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock using the Layering Circles Framelits Dies and the Broadway Lights Framelits Dies.  I also die cut  another circle using Whisper White cardstock and the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.

I chose to use sentiments from the Broadway Birthday Stamp set and I stamped one in Melon Mambo and the other I heat embossed in white.

The little banner I created using Melon Mambo cardstock and the Classic Label Punch.

That's it from me.  Thanks for stopping by.  I love hearing from you all so please feel free to leave a comment.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the blog hop too.  The full lineup is below.

Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Beatutiful Sara, delicate with a touch of boldness, and of course pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed vellum layer - nice touch. The bold sentiment is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Sarah! This colour combo works beautifully, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh---such a wonderful card, Sarah! I love your take on my Halloween cards! Well done!

    ReplyDelete