Sunday 27 January 2019

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Wendy Cranford


Hi all!

Today I'm taking part in the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with special guest Wendy Cranford.

Wendy is based in the USA and is an inspirational Demonstrator and crafter.  I'm so excited to be taking part in this blog hop with her!

Wendy's cards that I chose to CASE (Copy and Selectively Edit) for this blog hop are these.  I love how she chose to highlight only some of the images and leaving the rest black and white.


For my card, I decided to use the Piece of Cake Photopolymer Bundle.  To start off, I stamped one of the cake images from the stamp set onto some Whisper White cardstock and then coloured it in using Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody and Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends.


Once I was happy with the colouring, I used the punch to cut out the image, as well as a number of unstamped images.  I then positioned these on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and once I was happy with the placement, adhered them into place.   I then attached the card front to a Whisper White card base.

The punch made this card really quick and easy to make and I love how it turned out.  I'd love to hear what you think so please feel free leave a comment.

That's all from me today.  There's lots of amazing creations to see as part of this blog hop though so don't forget to continue on.  The full lineup is below.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah







11 comments:

  1. Love the colour pop on your card Sarah! It really draws the eye to the birthday cake and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how it gives the card a focal point that really pops. Love the colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to use that punch and such a great CASE! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this web site, as I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and exposure! Keep up the excellent works guys I've added you guys to my personal blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure this article has touched all the internet viewers, its really really good post on building up new website.

    ReplyDelete